Fire protection manufactured to the highest standards, Garage Door services’ fire shutters feature attractive, space-saving designs and user-friendly operation.
U.L. labeled for installation to approved sheetrock, masonry and steel openings, Series 7500 Fire Shutters meet all U.L. requirements for counter and window openings.
- 45 minute, 90 minute and 3 hour U.L. labels with full compliance to NFPA-80 standards.
- Standard curtain features 1 1/2” pre-painted, hot-dipped galvanized steel slats.
- Optional stainless steel curtain and guides available in a #4 finish.
- Shop painted guides in a medium gloss black matches well with many powder coat options.
- Reliable viscous governor provides smooth, quiet drop testing.
- Easily drop tested and reset with a minimum of downtime to assure operational readiness.
- Designed for face of wall mount and between-jamb mounting configurations.
- Manual push up operation is standard. Gear reduced awning crank operation is optional.
- Bottom bar slide bolt locks are standard with cylinder locking optional.
- 165-degree fusible links are provided as standard detection/release devices.
- May be installed with all approved detection and release devices.
- Attractive, compact hood is designed for maximum efficiency in tight areas.